Residential window cleaning is what made us famous. At least we think so. It could have been our good looks, or we might not even be famous. But in any event, the fact that our background-checked crews are so cleancut and friendly has been a favorite of our customers since day one. We have also done a few other things to put your mind at ease:
- We have bonded and insured ourselves. This way you can be absolutely sure that theft or property damage is not an issue. We are happy to provide this information for you if you’d like to have it on file.
- We have a business license. As silly as this sounds, a transactional business license is not required for service companies that do not collect sales tax. However, we feel it important that we hold ourselves accountable to you and whoever else is concerned with the best business practices because we are here for the long haul and want you to know that we are serious.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. From booties on our feet to the surveys that you fill out determining employees’ pay… one thing that we are serious about is that you, the customer, are entitled to a great service experience. We do our absolute best to under-promise and over-deliver and will not accept payment from you until you are completely satisfied with our work.
- We offer a rainy day guarantee Our goal is complete customer satisfaction, so it only makes sense that if mother nature undoes our work, we come back and fix it for up to 2 weeks. [read more about our residential rainy day guarantee]
- We brush your screens for free. If you are a first time customer, we definitely recommend our signature screen sealing service to help revitalize your screens and protect them from the sun (your choice, at an additional charge), but every customer gets the dust and cobwebs brushed off of their screens every time.
- Don’t forget our discounts for regularity. The first deep cleaning will be at regular charge, but if you have back within 1 month, 3 months, or 6 months, we start cutting the price down for you. Why? Because not only do we hope your windows are always the envy of the neighborhood, but because we can clean them faster when your windows are regularly maintained– and we pass that savings on to you!
Commercial window cleaning jobs can be complicated. That’s why we’ve invested in having the proper equipment to handle your job safely and properly. Utilizing the latest technology in window cleaning we can reach up to 6 stories high from the ground to scrub and rinse your windows with deionized water which insures a great cleaning for your glass and surrounding frames. This comes at a great cost savings to you when you consider traditional boom method window cleaning or the ever-difficult building compliance for rope decent methods. We are trained in rope methods, too, though to ensure that we can take care of your specific project.
You may be thinking to yourself…
“Geesh, I don’t know if these guys can handle the work I have for them, it’s a really big project. I mean, a really, REALLY big project!” -You, project/facility manager
Why don’t you take a look at our Biosphere 2 page that outlines what we did for them. We restored a completely neglected man-made wonder of the world constructed of glass. We think you’ll find that it turned out pretty nice! Keep in mind that while we don’t offer the same rainy day guarantee to our commercial customers, we do offer regularity discounts because often the regularity is so much higher that it often causes a combination of low prices and glass that is usually very clean to being with, thus less likely to be marred by casual rain. While it may be possible to bid a commercial job online, it is advisable for larger projects to be bid in person; so contact us here and we’d be happy to look at your commercial project!